VIP Membership: College Admissions & Funding
Ever wondered why folks pay thousands of dollars to independent education consultants for help with college admissions and financial aid? Well, now you can get similar assistance for a fraction of what top college consultants charge. Here's all you get in this amazing membership program:
- College Planning 101: There are seven instructional Modules in this section that are laser focused on showing you WHAT to do and WHEN to do it. Need structure? Get it here.
- Don't Pay Retail - Get Some Scholarship Aid: Determining financial aid eligibility is quite complex, but we've "distilled" the content to make it understandable. In this section you will discover little known insights and strategies to help you determine your financial aid eligibility AND your student's scholarship eligibility. Includes six instructional Modules.
- Pay The Bill Making Efficient Use of Your Money: Think writing checks directly to a college or borrowing money to pay for college is the most efficient strategy? You might want to reconsider. These four Modules show you how to arrange your personal financial resources in order to pay for college, continue to save for retirement and maintain your standard of living during the college years. Includes four instructional Modules.
- The Stress-Free College Search: The breadth, depth and organization of the college search content is unlike anything you’ll find elsewhere. It all begins with our College Admissions Profile (CAP) Index. We'll show you how to determine your student's competitive position at the 455 selective colleges in our data base. You will not find this anyplace else. The CAP Index and SFC College Database are “must haves” for any family seeking financial aid and/or merit scholarship funding. Includes seven instructional Modules and proprietary college database.
- After The College Search: Learn how to prepare and submit a stellar application and how to write your college essays. Get insider tips from Dan Lundquist, former Dean of Admission at two highly selective colleges. And much, much, more. Includes four instructional Modules.
And there's more ...
- Bonus #1 - Up to $5,000 in Guaranteed Scholarships/Tuition Rewards: Tuition Rewards can be used at 395 private colleges in the United States (as of 11/30/2018). You can qualify for up to one full year of tuition at most of these colleges. The current maximum value is $53,089 as of 11/30/2018. You get 1,000 points (1 point = $1) when you enroll in the program - FREE for all VIP Members - and $4,000 points when you pass your "final exam." Students must be registered no later than June 30th of High School junior year.
Bonus #2: The Strategies For College Advisor monthly newsletter packed with tips and advice for the college bound student and parent. We publish it 10 times annually - September through June.
- Bonus #3: Access to the Strategies For College professional team via comment, question, suggestion or recommendation at each step of the program. The team includes admissions and financial aid professionals. Take a look.
And the best part? You can start now for just $24.95 per month. No long term contracts. No hype, no bull, no kidding. Stay for as long as you like for one low monthly fee. Cancel anytime.
You won't find this type of value anyplace else. Enroll today and you'll probably have at least one problem solved by tonight!
To your college success,
Founder & Managing Director